Today I was happy. Most days I am happy....but today was one of those days when I walked outside and thought to myself - the weather is beautiful, my day went well, I look good and feel good, my home life is awesome and I just had a surge of happiness wash over me. I love it when that happens.A few hours after my endorphin rush ;) I was teaching a customer service class titled "Stay Real" to the employees at my work. I had the cutest outfit on... a long shirt over a black pencil skirt with black tights and my tall black boots. I was totally feeling confident and rockin' my outfit. I spent one and a half hours in front of these people, walking around etc. At the very end of the class I sat down and noticed that my boots were unzipped. Both of them. And I had on white bobby socks over my tights to keep my feet warm. So they saw my cute boots but also my chicken legs. In black tights. With white socks. It was great. I loved it.
Fortunately even this embarrassing event did not ruin my happy girl day. :)
I started running again yesterday, yay me! It felt soooo good to get on the treadmill and run. I love the feeling of stretching my muscles and letting my stress go. It is a good time for me to clear my head. I am determined to keep up the running and am looking forward to the sore muscles going away.
I am about finished reading the Book of Mormon from front to back. For the first time. I know, it's sad that I haven't read it already but better now than never. I my goal is to finish by Thanksgiving and then start over with the kids.
A few days ago I had one of those mornings where I tried on about 20 outfits and I just couldn't find an outfit that I could "rock" that day. After 30 minutes I finally picked something out and as my husband is walking out the door he says- Is that a pregnant lady shirt? I don't care HOW stylish your shirt is, if someone says you look pregnant in it...and you are not pregnant or even thinking about being pregnant, the shirt will be banned to the back of the closet until further notice. And then I had to start the whole selection process again. Love you honey!
And lastly-
Jar of Peanut Butter - $4.00
Pack of Gum - $1.29Laughing at your husband while he is smearing peanut butter in his hair and down his arm because he went to sleep with gum in his mouth - PRICELESS
..especially after he just got mad at one of the kids for doing the same thing!

No comments:
Post a Comment