Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Vote


Hey will you please vote in my poll on the right? I am going to do some new and different things with my blog and need some help deciding what category my blogging style falls under. Even all you blog stalkers (i say that with affection) who stop by without commenting or letting me know who you are.....please vote!

Thanks! You rock!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the pumpkin patch picture! We just went today and I went picture crazy. Pumpkin patch pictures are always the best because of all the vivid colors, and of course the kids are having the time of their lives!

Kristi said...

whahahahahhahaha!!! oh my! i love it...only because i've done similar things...which is a blog i'm about to post. and how funny about kenny. WHAT A NERD!!! so freaking funny..

not sure what happened to my comment about suzie. weird. i would repost it but i can't remember what i wrote. :/ dumb.

also...we need to figure out a time to meet and discuss our plans with suzie. :)

The Figueroas said...

ok i will finally coment idk i f you remember me i am kelseys friend and sorta related to you but anyways i am michelle felsman or figueroa's daughter but ya hi!!! love the pictures on the side and of kelsey at the top how did you do that????
my name is michaela btw!!

Tenae said...

Hi Michaela! Of course I remember you. We made the cool halloween pictures on a photo editing website called Picnik. Thanks for saying hi. :)