Kaiden: Mom, why did Pinochio turn into a horse?
Me: Sleepy mumbled Huh?
Kaiden: A little horse. Why did Pinnochio turn into a little horse.
Me: He made bad choices.
Kaiden: What bad choices?
Me: Smoking, drinking and breaking stuff.
Kaiden: Oh. If I make a bad choice will I turn into a horse?
At his birthday party he was getting upset because one of the cousins had his new toy. A few minutes later he came up to me with out the toy.
Kaiden: Mom, I'm not going to worry about it cause he is not taking that toy home with him.
Me: That's right.
He then turned to the cousin, got about 2 inches from his face and said-
Kaiden: Spencer, I'm not worried. Can you tell?
This is what I came home to after Kaiden spent the day with Dad. He was a puppy.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Kaiden. Geez. I'm a bad aunt. I didn't tell him that when we were up at Cherry Springs. Poopie. :( I will have to give him extra hugs when I see him next. Can you believe our babies are FOUR?????
Post a Comment