
Okay first of all... isn't she beautiful? Suzie is my sister-in-law but I think of her as a sister. She is one of the nicest people I know. Seriously she is so nice. I love that she is such a selfless giving person. She is the sweetest mother to her kids and I always learn by her example. She is so talented and I am very impressed by her business savvy. She has big dreams and goals and I know she will reach them. She is so fun to hang out with and I love her laugh. She has watched
Kaiden for me for several years and he adores her. I am so happy she is a part of our family. Love you Suzie! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!
On another note......

This is the business that Susan owns. She had her first mini convention last week and she held it at the Holiday Inn where I work. (thanks
Suz!) I was so impressed with how she put the event together. She did a fantastic job speaking and I was inspired to be a better person when listening to her. She is making some exciting changes to her company and I cannot wait to watch it grow.

Franchise owners and family

Jeff, Kim and mom

Suzie and Craig- Hot stuff!!
YOWZA!
No comments:
Post a Comment