Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeff!

Classic Jeff face.
He is usually doing a Star Wars Chewbaca impression when this face is made.

Jeff is my youngest brother and the baby of the family. My memories of Jeff come in two different segments. I remember him as a baby and young boy. I moved out of the house when he was 9 years old and so I didn't really grow up with him. Then I remember him as a return missionary (see here) and his life up until now. Jeff has always been such a fun guy. He was a funny little kid and he always had us laughing. I have enjoyed getting to know him better the last few years. Jeff is a hard worker and he is always willing to help when we need an extra hand. He is fun to talk to and I appreciate his advice.

p.s. I'm pretty proud of myself cause I FINALLY figured out how to hyper link. :)

No comments: