Kaiden has moved past Thomas the Train, Shrek and Spider Man. His new favorite is Star Wars. He makes everyone play a pretend game of whatever his new thing is at the time. Most kids want to be the hero, but not Kaiden. He is Darth Vader. By the way, have you ever tried to draw Darth Vader? It is next to impossible to get that helmet right. Kaiden wanted us to draw a picture. My Darth Vader helmet looked like a dog and Kenny's looked like a very ill grim reaper.
As I attempt to write this post I am realizing I need to write out the sound effect that a light saber makes....it's light SABER right? Or is it light SAVER? Geez this post is getting complicated. Anyhoo how do you explain the sound of a light whatever-it -is? It's kind of a zoom / humming with electric static. I know, I know....Deep Thoughts by Tenae. Moving on.
I was in the bathroom getting ready and listening to Kaiden play a Star Wars game with Kenny-
Kaiden: Zoom, Zoom, Dad I'm Darth Vader and I'm fighting you. (changes his voice) YOU DONT KNOW THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE! Zoom, Zoom, Zoom. Hey, Dad. Pretend that Darth Vader had a booger in his nose. And pretend he went SSSNNNNOOOORRRTT.
That's right. He snorted up a big huge booger.
Kenny: Why doesnt Darth Vader just use a Kleenex?
Kaiden: Because, Darth Vader goes like this, SSSNNNOOORRRTTT.
And there you have it. I know you always wanted to know how Darth Vader takes care of sinus problems.

1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! Kaden is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!!! love this post!!!
Post a Comment