Sunday, September 27, 2009

Where In Idaho is Tenae?


Holly M., Terri C. and I

September has been a crazy month for me. I had a lot of events going on and I did a lot of traveling. It started when I headed off to Grand Targhee Resort for Leadership Pocatello. Myself and five other people were in the class last year and we are the facilitators for the class this year. We had a ton of fun watching this new class go through the leadership exercises we had planned for them. The weather was beautiful. Technically Targhee is in Wyoming but not by far.
Adam H, Terri, me and Kirk A.
The Grand Tetons
Having lunch and listening to the Reggae music that was playing. I loved it.

The next week I headed to Boise. The hotel I work for owns another hotel in Boise and they were having a 2 day sales blitz. They asked for some extra help so Racheal and I went and spent 3 days there. It was tons of fun to get out and meet lots of people. I love sales.


Eating at Panda Express. Yummy!

Jenalee (my Regional Sales Manager and mentor) invited us over to play a game. It is called Ticket to Ride and is really fun. I think I lost.

Racheal and I in our hotel room. If anyone is ever in Boise and needs a hotel room, let me know and I will get you set up at the Candle Wood Suites. It is such a nice place to stay. I loved it.

Racheal, Jenalee and I

Jenalee, Me, Carissa, Racheal and Chris meeting up for lunch during the blitz.

I drove home from Boise, went straight to Kenny's work and changed my clothes in the bathroom there and headed out to the AV Center. My Rotary Club was having their Casino Night Fundraiser.
Kyd J playing live. They are so awesome. This is Shelby singing on the left. Kylie thinks she is a Rock Star.

Everyone hanging out in the Hangar.

Suzie and I in front of a plane.

Jeff, Kim and I playing Black Jack. Kim was lucky that night and kept getting 21!
Lisa and I were the "Go to Gals". We were supposed to know all the answers to peoples questions but most of the time I answered, "I don't know". Oh well. Lisa is the President of our Club this year.

I took my girls to watch the Idaho Junior Miss Pageant this week. It was interesting. I had never been to anything like that before. There were some very talented girls and the program was very tastefully done. There were a couple cheesy moments but hey, it's a pageant.
World Peace is a good thing. ;o) It is a great scholarship program and a good self esteem builder for the girls involved. I didn't got back to the other nights because Kylie had a hard time sitting that still.
Kelsey and I
I can't believe September is almost over! This year is flying by. October should be a relatively calm month (knock on wood).

1 comment:

Kristi said...

k. um. you are hott. love the outfit in your last pic with kelsey. :o)