Sunday, May 10, 2009
Trip to Sun Valley
I took a business trip to Sun Valley last week. The Idaho Conference on Tourism and Recreation was held at the Sun Valley Resort. The weather was beautiful! It was cool and sunny with some very light rain sprinkles here and there. The Conference was full of useful information with a big focus on using social media (facebook, twitter, blogs etc) in sales and marketing. It was interesting and a little overwhelming. It was exciting to watch Pocatello win awards for the Chief Pocatello statue and for winning the bid for West Regionals Wrestling tournament. Jenalee and I got a lot of work done, ate lots of yummy food and had some fun as well.
Downtown Ketchum, Idaho


Sun Valley Lodge
Sun Valley Village


The wonderfully ugly hotel slippers. They were about 10 sizes too big but super comfy!
Jen working hard

The view from my hotel window
While we were walking around the hotel we discovered this cool room that has two huge fireplaces on each side with lots of couches and sitting areas. The huge windows look out over the ice skating rink and lodge patio. We had some projects to work on so we camped out on the couches in front of the fireplace. Around ten thirty we were winding down and getting silly because we were so tired. I told Jen that I always wanted to lay across a Grand piano. I tried to hop on and it was not very easy. I climbed on with ZERO grace and got my fabulous picture.

Don't be jealous of my stylish socks and slippers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment