I just adore my little sister Jenny! She is such a great person. She has this great ability to connect with so many people. She is a great example of faith and oboedience and I appreciate her example. She has always been the peacemaker in our family and she and Greg are the glue that keep us all together. She is a great listener and friend. She has been a great support to me through out my life. I really miss her now that she has moved to Georgia. I have to tell this funny story of our last get together. She flew to SLC for my little brothers wedding. I drove to SLC to pick her up. As I was getting dressed that morning I thought, "She will be traveling today and will probably dress casual so I will dress down too." I dressed really casual with a t-shirt, cords and tennis shoes. When we met up at the airport I laughed because she had dressed so cute with a stylish shirt, jeans and high heels. When I told her my thought process that morning she laughed and said she had done the same thing thinking, " Tenae is always dressed up cute, so I will too." She is so beautiful and talented. I am lucky to have her as a sister. I love you Jenny!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Birthday Jenny!
I just adore my little sister Jenny! She is such a great person. She has this great ability to connect with so many people. She is a great example of faith and oboedience and I appreciate her example. She has always been the peacemaker in our family and she and Greg are the glue that keep us all together. She is a great listener and friend. She has been a great support to me through out my life. I really miss her now that she has moved to Georgia. I have to tell this funny story of our last get together. She flew to SLC for my little brothers wedding. I drove to SLC to pick her up. As I was getting dressed that morning I thought, "She will be traveling today and will probably dress casual so I will dress down too." I dressed really casual with a t-shirt, cords and tennis shoes. When we met up at the airport I laughed because she had dressed so cute with a stylish shirt, jeans and high heels. When I told her my thought process that morning she laughed and said she had done the same thing thinking, " Tenae is always dressed up cute, so I will too." She is so beautiful and talented. I am lucky to have her as a sister. I love you Jenny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment