Sunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Birthday to Me!
Another year gone by! I turned 33 this year and had a fantastic day. Kenny always does a great job of finding the perfect gift and making sure I have a good day. I was spoiled this year and got a tanning package, 1 hour massage certificate and spa certificate. I am excited for a little pampering. That is the kind of thing I wont spend money on myself for so it's nice when you get it as a gift. Thanks Kenny! While at work I received a fun balloon bouquet with a gift attached. It was from my mom and dad and I was super excited to open up a new ipod shuffle. (my son borrowed mine, left it in his pants pocket and it went through the wash.) My friend Jenalee gave me a disc with over 600 songs on it. It contained a lot of music that I loved in the 90's that is hard to find. So now I have the most awesome music mix on my ipod and I have been rocking out for the last several weeks. After a fun lunch with my coworkers at Buddy's, I came home to find my house clean...not just picked up, CLEAN! That was so nice. Kenny and Kelsey worked hard to get that done for me. To end a perfect day, Kenny took me to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays and it was YUMMY! My in-laws gave me a beautiful pair of silver earrings that I love and I recieved many birthday wishes from friends and family. It was the best birthday I can remember in a long time.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy late birthday Tenae. I love that you live here, and I get to see you all he time. You are such a good example to me in so many ways. one thing I wish I could do like you is look like a super model at the end of a crazy day. You are always so put together. I love you.
Post a Comment