Saturday, May 2, 2009

HaPpY bIrThDaY kYLie!

9 years ago on April Fool's Day, our little Kylie bug came into the world. She has been a free spirit from the day she was born. She brings so much creativity into our home. She is full of curiosity and loves to live life to it's fullest. She has been keeping us laughing since she was a toddler. Our lives would be dull without her spark. She is a tender heart and lover of all God's creatures. She can take plastic utensils, paper plates, tape and crayons and build a 3 dimensional castle. She is very artistic and loves to create. She comes up with some wild games to play and always has a trail of younger kids begging to play with her. She is such a joy to me and I am blessed to be her mother. I love you, Kylie. Happy Birthday!









2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love her big brown eyes! It look like she does enjoy life!

Kristi said...

happy birthday to kylie!!! hahah...i love that girl! :)