My dear friend Liz came to Pocatello to visit before she moves back to El Paso. I was so excited to see her and spend time with her. We don't talk very often and so it feels like we are rushing to pack months worth of information into a few hours worth of conversation. We were having dinner and just getting started on a long night of girl talk when Kylie burned her arm. I rushed off and didnt get to see her until the next day. She was planning on hitting the road that morning but she waited for me to finish Kylie's doctor appointments and we had lunch together. I really appreciated her waiting for me! I was hoping to have more time to talk and to have a chance to say goodbye. We had a great lunch and as I knew it would, time flew by way too fast. It was so good to see her! She got on the road pretty late...around 2:30. Liz, you are so awesome! Thank you for arranging your schedule to spend time with me. This week I have been remembering all these things I wanted to tell her but didnt have time to.
I am excited for Liz to have her husband home. He has been serving in Iraq for a very long time. She is an incredible woman and friend!
(She looks so great. I on the other hand look like I went to bed at 2AM because I was at the Emergency Room all night.)
No comments:
Post a Comment