
Allyson is a good friend of mine. We met while working at Holiday Inn. She is the funnest girl ever! She makes me laugh all the time. We had some great adventures while working together and she has some of the funniest stories I have ever heard. Some of my favorites include LL Cool J, the charade game, the stump, and the list goes on and on! She is a very good listener and friend. I am glad we still keep in touch. We love to eat taco spaghetti at Ross Park Drive In...especially in the summer when we work on our tans :) She is such a talented singer and I love having her as Kelsey's voice teacher. Some day she and I have plans to publish children's books about Wilson Piglet her dog. I miss working with her every day but I am glad she is happy where she is. Last week I had the giggles for about an hour after I talked to her about the dance move we had attempted the year before. Hee hee it still makes me laugh. Happy Birthday Friend!
1 comment:
You are so nice! Thank you! Reading that post made me smile. I can't wait for warm weather and taco spaghetti! (I've been waiting 26 years for a tan, I'm guessing that won't happen)I miss working with you too! We had so much fun! Thank you for supporting me when I wanted to "spread my wings." Heehee...that was cheesy. Thanks, Friend!
Post a Comment