While I was waiting in the car for Kelsey, I found an old Reader's Digest. I skimmed an article about being grateful. So now that I complained about my day I think I should find 10 things to be grateful for.
1- My mom and brother helping me out
2-My dad is going to let my kids help grow a garden this summer
3-My kids are really patient with me
4-I love my house and its location
5-I am healthy and so are my children
6-I have a husband who loves me
7-I was born to goodly parents in a home with the gospel
8-I was born in the United States
9-I do not want for anything
10-I have 4 wonderful children
1 comment:
Nice, I should make a list like that. I have your address wrong the book just came back to me saturday. Let me know what a good address is for you
Post a Comment