i am: Tenae
i think: life is black or white...there is no gray
i know: who I am
i want: a quiet non eventful life watching my children grow
i have: an awesome husband
i wish: I was better at balancing my life
i hate: drama
i miss: spending time with my husband
i fear: dying before I have become what I know I can be
i feel: strong
i hear: the kids playing outside
i smell: Ravioli baking
i crave: Coke in a glass with ice! I am trying to cut back
i search: for matching socks and Kylie's shoes
i wonder: about the future and the afterlife
i regret: the sadness I have caused the people I love
i love: peanut butter m&ms
i care: about the state of humanity
i always: speak my mind
i am not: shy
i believe: in God
i dance: to Ice Ice Baby
i sing: in the car
i don’t always: tell Kenny I am sorry when I am wrong
i write: on my blog
i win: when I choose to take the high road
i lose: my marbles every once in a while
i never: change the oil in my car (that's why I have a husband)
i listen: to peoples opinions
i can usually be found: at work
i am scared: of the dark!
i need: more hours in a day
i am happy about: my body getting toned as I train for a marathon
Tag you're it! You're turn
No comments:
Post a Comment