One of my accounts at work is Idaho State University. Every December the hotel hosts an Open House luncheon for all my ISU clients. I really enjoy this chance to meet with each of them and thank them for their business. I have an amazing team in the sales office and I appreciate all their hard work to make sure this event goes off smoothly.
Shayna and BreAnn adding some final touches to the buffet line.
Jason and Shayna…..and an awkward Prom pose.
Katie and Kim taking care of the registration.
Charity and Jen came from Boise to help us out.
Let me introduce you to a 2012 Idaho Business Review Woman of the Year, Jenalee Crawford. Jenalee hired me back in the day and helped me begin my career in hospitality. She is my mentor and friend. Love her. ♥
Next up, the Highland Trouveres. I love this first picture of Kelsey, front and center.
Kelsey singing her solo. She has such a pretty voice.
Jason and Mickenzie after a dessert war. Kenzie lost.
All the sales ladies: Charity, Mickenzie, Shayna, Jenalee, BreAnn and Moi. What a hot bunch of chickas!
No comments:
Post a Comment