Look at this handsome guy! I cannot believe Kendall is turning 14! Seriously I cant get over how good looking he is. Kendall is in 8th grade this year and does not love school….except for band. Other than the trombone playing, he is not a fan of education. He has come up with some pretty good excuses for needed to miss school. For instance, he called me at work one day and said I needed to come pick him up because someone at school had lice and he needed to leave for a few days so he wouldn’t get it. Or the one day in the whole school year he was late for class, he decided it would be much better for him to stay home and do chores (ya right) than go to school because he was 15 minutes late. He cracks me up. Kendall seems to be changing before my eyes. He is growing like a weed and his shoes and pants have an average life span of 3 months before he outgrows them. He is in love with Coca Cola, a habit I am trying to break him of….without much success. Kendall is picking up snowboarding and we got him a new coat, pants and gloves so he will be stylin when he hits the slopes. I am pretty sure he likes the girls, but as Aunt Kristi says, “Kendall is a man of few words.” So I’m not sure we will know much about the ladies in his life. I love Kendall and I am so thankful to have him in our lives. Happy Birthday, son!
I must pause here a moment to say how incredibly good looking my husband is. I LOVE him with facial hair. LOVE IT! My favorite is a 2-3 day all over scruff. I find this is a very particular subject for women. Either they love facial hair or hate it. I ‘m all in favor of mountain men. Or I guess I should say I am in favor of MY mountain man. Which is it for you? Clean shaven or scruffy?
Who do you think Kendall resembles most?
Carter was so excited to give Kendall his gift…. a pirates coloring book with stickers! Ha ha. So cute.
Aunt Kristi decked him out with some American Eagle cologne spray and a sweatshirt. He loved them.
This is Aunt Kristi. And Tyke. Not sure what is happening here. It’s cute though!
Thanks for the snowboarding hat, Grandma and Grandpa Simpson!
Happy Birthday, Kendall. We love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment