Kaiden and Tyke are cousins and best friends. They love to spend time together. Today Kenny was at his dad’s house painting a trailer. Grandpa Simpson was babysitting Tyke, so the boys got to play together while the guys worked. After the trailer was painted, Kaiden and Tyke came in to talk to Kenny and Grandpa Simpson.
Kaiden: Dad, me and Tyke want to work so we can make lots of money.
Kenny: Okay, what do you want to do?
Kaiden: We can paint and then you can pay us lots of money.
Kenny: We are done painting the trailer.
Kaiden: What can we do to work to make lots of money?
Kenny: I don’t know, what skills do you have?
Kaiden (with a serious face): Well, I have Ninja skills.
Tyke: Ya! I have Ninja skills too!
Grandpa Simpson about fell off his chair laughing. So if you have a need for a Ninja and you have lots of money, just give Kaiden and Tyke a call.
1 comment:
That is so funny!
Post a Comment