There is one store I HATE going into. I cringe as I walk in and I have to make a conscious effort not to let the look of-disgust/annoyance/shock- cross my face. What is this dreaded place? The Gaming store. The video game store, whatever it is called. The people and conversations that are over heard there make me want to run. Run far away.
We purchased a Wii game for Kendall’s birthday and it didn’t work. Which is really annoying because for 55 bucks it should work like a charm. That was December. After carrying the game and receipt in my purse for two months, I finally forced myself to take it back.
Thankfully there were no customers in the store. I took the game to the girl at the desk and just wanted a replacement. No biggie. In and out in 5 minutes. One half hour later I had my money refunded. While I was patiently waiting and listening to the girl tell me about how she had just passed level 17 in some video game (eye roll) I noticed this on the counter-
I know playing video games is very strenuous. No need to fear. They have “performance snacks” AKA-Cheetos.
No comments:
Post a Comment