Friday, December 11, 2009

The return of the beloved Squawk...only not as annoying.

Kylie was devastated when her favorite toy in the whole world was thrown away. She talked about her long lost bird daily.  She pleaded for a new one daily.  It was sad.
I made a deal with her at the beginning of the summer.  In a nut shell- be reverent at church all summer and get a new Squawk.  She lived up to her end and so the search began for another bird.  I didn't find a Squawk but did find a baby version.(Thankfully, it doesnt sing or fart or burp)





And mostly for my entertainment, here is a picture of Kylie trying to smile after she went to the dentist and was numb on one side of her face.

1 comment:

Lisa Cunningham said...

Oh she is going to HATE you for posting that pic! But it gave me a good laugh so thank you! I'm glad Kylie is happy with Baby Squawk....silly girl!