Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Suffering

Kelsey: Mom, guess what? Kaitlyn might get a cell phone for her birthday.
Me: Oh, she doesn't have one?
Kelsey: No.
Me: Did they want her to be 14 to get a phone?
Kelsey: Well they wanted her to be 16.
Kendall(in a totally serious voice): Oh....so she's suffering.


We drove past the Haunted Factory, where we have been talking about going with the kids.
Kelsey: Can I bring a friend so I have someone to cling to?
Kendall: Ya, I want to bring Isaiah.
Kylie: I want to bring Halley.
Kaiden: OH! I want to bring Tyke to cling to.



Kaiden goes through fazes where he is obsessed with a particular movie. Right now it is The Little Mermaid. He watches it over and over and then he plays a pretend game. He usually assigns every member of our family a character. If you read some older posts you know how excited I was the day he promoted me from DONKEY to Princess Fiona. For some reason I always get the worst character. This is no different. When he was handing out assignments I got.......drum roll.................. Ursula the Sea Witch.

I am starting to get a complex here!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!! That is so funny! Your kids are so funny! That girls with her suffering and Kaiden wantin to cling to Tyke. I LOVE IT! !!! I'm sure if Tyke assigned characters I would be the witch too. Maybe? Ha.