The Simpson sisters threw a baby shower for my sister in law, Lori. It was fun to see everyone. Lisa drove home from Boise and it is always fun to see her. I am so lucky to have married into such a good family. I love all my sisters in law!
Kristi, me, Lori, Lisa, Staci
This pic pretty much sums up how fun these girlies are. I am always laughing when I see them. Love them!
This is me surrounded by THE HOTNESS. Aren't my sisters in law gorgeous? I was actually showing Kristi how to edit photos on Picnik.com and I added the text as a joke....but now I cant take it off and don't want to re-edit the photo. They really are the Hotness though. :)
I am not sure what I am doing here....something painful by the looks of it?It was a good day. I got my house clean and enjoyed the company of family. Lisa made really yummy chicken noodle soup and rolls. The perfect meal on a cool fall afternoon.
2 comments:
hahahah!!! love it! and not only are you surrounded by the hotness...you ARE the hotness. i just love you to pieces!!!
YOU fall into the Hotness category as well.
Post a Comment