1
is the number of math lessons I received at parent teacher conference.
(What is wrong the the old way we did math?)
2
is the number miles I ran a leetle too hard cause now my heart hurts when I exert any energy.
3
is the number of knuckles I bruised by slamming the counter top when the Pam spray lid slid out from under the force of the one hand I was using to close it.
4
is the number of clothing pieces ruined when my husband accidentally dropped an entire bag of extra buttery popcorn on my chest and lap at the movie theatre. (Any great tips for this? I tried spraying them with Greased Lightning but the stains are still there.)
5
is the number of times my four year old ran laughing down the hall at church when he was supposed to be sitting in time out on the couch for being naughty in Sacrament.
6
is the number of minutes I was engrossed watching Senior Citizens dancing the Salsa on our local cable channel. There was a crazy old lady with unnaturally fire red hair that was all over the place!
7
is the number of cars Kenny's dealership sold on a Tuesday!
8
is the number of days until Kendall gets braces on.
9
is the month that we got snow. SEPTEMBER?....Seriously?
10
is the date in November that I am attending a work training after spending the weekend with Kenny in sunny Cali! Long Beach here we come.
3 comments:
How did you make those spooky pictures of yourselves? That is so cool!
I like the heart hairdo, and all of the cute pictures of Kaiden! I accidentally did a load of wash with a tube of Aquafor that exploded in it! I scrubbed the grease spots out with dish soap (the grease cutting kind) and that worked. It's a lot of work, but you could try that if you are desperate to save your clothes!
Tenae I love your blog! It is always so creative. I love those Halloween pics of your kids they are so cool. Have fun in Cali.
Post a Comment