Monday, October 26, 2009

Kaiden Says

Kaiden shooting me with a web....also featured in this photo is the rear end of Margalo the Skunk. Margalo is a Webkinz. Kids get to choose the gender and name of their animal. Kaiden's skunk is a girl. He carries her everywhere and sleeps with her at night. It cracks me up that his favorite stuffed animal is a skunk.
Kaiden loves to act out every movie he sees. We got him this Spider Man costume for Halloween and he has worn it non stop. I was sitting at the table working on something dumb like bills. He was standing next to me saying- MJ! MJ! I was not really paying attention and did the mmm hmmm? He says again- MJ! (you know, Mary Jane from the movie?) I turn to look at him and he has his mask pulled up just under his nose, and his lips out in a pucker. I about fell off my chair laughing! He was reenacting the movie kiss!



Kenny took Kaiden four wheeling last week. Kenny was loading everything up and was putting his rifle in its case.

Kaiden: Dad, why are you bringing your gun?

Kenny: In case we see a deer.

Kaiden: Oh.......or a bad guy?


Kylie was playing school yesterday and had us writing and drawing pictures which she would then grade. I'm really good at "Drowing" cause I got two A+'s. Now math is another story because she gave me an F+. I wonder what the plus is for? "Hey here's an F because you are not smart, but a plus because you do it with such flourish!"




I picked up Kylie from school on Friday-

Kylie: We got our pictures back today.

Me: Oh good! How do they look?

Kylie: NOT GOOD. My eyes look red.

Me: I bet they look great! Let's see.... OH!
Her eyes ARE all red and her chin is tucked down so she is looking at the camera from a weird angle. She looks......well, evil.


I asked her why she tucked her chin down so far and she said the lady made her. I remember the crazy school photographers that always made me sit in the dumbest poses. It is rather annoying because this is the first year I have been home during picture day! The last 3 years I was out of town during pictures and my kids looked like orphans. I thought for sure this one would be the best! Oh well, at least there are re-takes. And here is a picture of how beautiful Kylie is.....

2 comments:

Jenny Bobo said...

Love this post. It made me laugh out loud...multiple times. I miss you and your kids. Do you want to move to Georgia with me?

Unknown said...

She's sooooooo beautiful! I love Kylie girl. Holy cow...this post is FUNNY! I just love your kids! Love em!!