I am so lucky! They have always loved to get their teeth cleaned and do awesome if they have to get a tooth pulled or a filling. I am glad because I hear horror stories from other moms. Kaiden was cracking me up while he was getting his teeth cleaned. He is a chatter box and he didn't let all the instruments in his mouth stop him from talking.
Kaiden: I like coming here and i like you. You are nice.
Hygienist: I like you too. Do you floss?
Kaiden: Yeth!
Leaning up on one elbow with sunglasses on-
Kaiden: So....(picking a tool up off the tray) what's this for?
On and on it went. The hygienist was laughing the whole time.
He was being so funny!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
2 comments:
I remember taking Carter to get his teeth cleaned for the first time, and Kaiden came with us. Carter would not get in the chair, so Kaiden got in to show him how fun it would be...he is so cute, and we miss him around here.
I love those scary pictures....those are way cute !
Post a Comment