Thursday, August 6, 2009

Kaiden Says

I gave Kylie a soda because she had an upset tummy. Kaiden had red cheeks that day partly from the heat and partly from a rash.
Kaiden: I need a pop cause I have a red face!

Kaiden was sitting on my lap in church. I was bowing my head and closing my eyes during the sacrament prayer when he leaned over and whispered loudly-
"You are a whale. Swimming in the blue sea. You smell like a sock, you look like a fork. You are a whale. Ding. Bye."
I about lost it with the giggles.

I was really excited last weekend when Kaiden decided to upgrade me in the Shrek game. I went from Donkey to Princess Fiona. YEESSSS!

Wednesday at work was a really crazy day. Kenny had tried to call me a couple times but I was so busy I couldn't answer. At the end of the day I was checking my emails and I had an email from Kenny with this picture attached.

Me: HORRIFIED GASP!!!
Dialing furiously
Kenny: Hello
Me: WHY IS MY BABY BALD?
Kenny: Cause he needed a hair cut and you wouldn't answer your phone.
Me: !!!!
Kenny: Besides, he likes it. He says now his hair won't get messed up when he rides his motorcycle.
Me: He doesnt have a motorcycle.
Kenny: Actually it looks really good.
Kelsey yells in the background, "NO IT DOESN'T!"

At church I passed the sacrament water tray to my kids. Kylie took a drink and then looked at me asking if she could keep the little plastic cup. I told her to put it in the tray and she popped it in her mouth. Little Stinker! I grabbed it out of her mouth and put it in the tray...only then did I notice her wad of gum attached it. Ummmm ya.

3 comments:

Jenny Bobo said...

Do you have a problem with shaved baby heads? I LOVE them!!

Lori Dennis said...

Richard shaved Hayden's head last spring. Needless to say, I was not impressed. Luckily, it grows back pretty quick! Kaiden does look happy in the picture, though!

Growing Up ~ Kelsey said...

it was weird to see kaiden bald.
and that thing he wispered in your ear is something i taught kaiden and we say it to eachother all the time