Monday, August 24, 2009

Boys are Lazy


I had Kristi's kids at my house for an evening a few weeks ago. All the kids were outside playing except my niece Masi. She was really sweet and wanted to help me make dinner. We were both standing at the stove. I was stirring noodles and she was stirring the sauce. Kenny walked in and said something spastic so I rolled my eyes and told Masi that boys are gross.
Masi: Ya boys are gross....AND lazy
Me: Why are they lazy?
Masi: Cuz at Mother Goose(her daycare center)there was this boy and I was like what are you doing?
And he was like BOY stuff
and I was like why are you littering
and he was like cuz I can
and I was like why don't you pick that up?
And he was like cuz I don't want to.
*Long Pause*
So, ya. Boys are lazy.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

i am laughing my face off!!! masi is so stinking cute and funny!