Kaiden ripped off one of his toenails when we were at the lake a few weeks ago. Early on he wouldn't let me clean it until I told him we had to clean it or his toe would get an infection and get cut off. A few days later we had this conversation while I was putting on a fresh band aide.
Kaiden: Mom are they gonna cut off my toe?
Me: No, because we are keeping it clean.
Kaiden: Oh, Am I gonna get a new toe at the dentist.....or something?
Kristi was at my house with her kids a few weeks ago.
Kaiden: CRYING
Me: What's wrong?
Kaiden: Tyke hit me.
Me: Why?
Kaiden: I hit him first (he glances at Kristi) and THEN HE HIT ME!
As Kristi and her kids were leaving Kaiden followed Kristi to her car.
Kaiden: Kristi, does Tyke have a temper like me?
Lexie:(yells across the yard) Yes! He keeps it at my mom's salon.
ha ha ha I don't think she understood what he said. :)
3 comments:
He is so funny! I wish I was closer to be able to experience more Kaidenisms firsthand!
hahahah....he is SO funny! I love that stage, they say the greatest things :)
he is probably the cutest thing ever. Wahahahahahah...does tyke have a temper like me?? oh, i could just gobble him up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment