*I am a professional marshmallow roaster* Seriously.
*A Watermelon does bounce like a basketball* ...when it falls out of your truck, hits the driveway and rolls into the street.
*Marshmallows have names* ....Like Dr. Phyllis for example. Or so says Kelsey.
*Not to panic when your son tells you there is a rat in your window well* ...Cause it's probably just a Vole?
Vole
Rat....not really seein' that big of a difference??*I'm a big growl*...which means GIRL in Kaiden Latin.
*The best way to tick off your brother is to get all the way to the movie theatre and THEN realize you don't have shoes on so everyone has to go home and miss the movie*...just ask Kylie, she knows.
*Sleeping outside in the summer looks just as fun as it did when I was little*


*My kids have THE FORCE* ...after they lick their palm and then move it towards my face, I "magically" move away. Disgusting they are.
*Nothing makes your day like a kind note in the mail from a friend* Thanks Nyc!
*Nothing ruins a potentially romantic moment like the wrong words to a song*...case in point-
Me to Kenny: Are you happy?
Kenny: I would be happier if we had more money.
Me: (breaking into song)Even though we ain't got money, I'm so in love with ya honey. and hmmn humnum la la dee dum something su-u-u-umthing, And in the morning when I die, brings a tear of joy to my....wait. DIE. Thats not right is it?
8 comments:
I would still freak out if I saw a vole as opposed to a rat!
I'm thinking I'm not a fan of the vole. How did you know the difference? your amazing
oh how i used to love sleeping out in the summertime!
I think something MUST be wrong with your mailman....any gift is better than no gift ..right ?? lol....
Ahhhh, I love reading the Simpson Family Adventures! It reminds me so often of days gone by. I don't miss an episode of the saga because it is riveting, hilarious and heartwarming. Thanks for the highlight of my day. I sure love you. Mom
there were other names too!
like elvis brittney spears. i sang their songs too!!
Oh my heck you are so dang funny!! I love it!:)
I love reading about your fun family.
Post a Comment