Saturday, July 11, 2009

Kaiden Says

I was at the top of the stairs gathering up dirty laundry.
Kaiden: Mom can I have a cheese stick?
Me: Yes.
He walks down 2 stairs and comes back up.
Kaiden: No mom! Say I don't care.....Can I have a cheese stick?
Me: Yes, I don't care.
He walks down 5 stairs and comes back up.
Kaiden: NO! Say I DON'T CARE!
Me: Kaiden, I don't care if you have a cheese stick!!!
He walks down 2 stairs and comes back up.
Kaiden: Mom, just say I don't care.
Me: I don't care.
As he turns to walk down the stairs he pumps his arm in the air and says, "YES!" (only he says it with his little lisp so it comes out- Yeth)

2 comments:

Tori :) said...

"Yeth!"
Kids are spazzes!

Cami said...

so stinking cute!!!! If only we could get inside those little minds :)