Friday, July 10, 2009

My promise to you

To all my blog friends-
I apologize for being a lazy blog friend. I love to read your blog but I seldom comment even though I have a comment rolling around in my head. I am just too lazy to post it.
I love comments and so do you I am sure. So my promise to you is....
I will comment on your posts if you do the same for me.
Fair? Fair!
Alrighty then. Carry on.

4 comments:

Ramsey said...

I love comments too! Lately I haven't been as good about leaving them either... So sounds like a good idea to me! I loved your mysterious tent post! That was too funny!!

Tori :) said...

I'm a lazy commenter too. Depends on my mood...

The Imperfect Pie said...

i do that all the time and i know i need to be better. thank you for your comments on my blog! loved hearing from you.

Kristi said...

it's a deal. i'm so lazy about leaving comments. and you can leave comments on mine too if i ever post. i've been such a slacker lately. i hate how long it takes to upload and organize. L A Z Y!