Friday, April 3, 2009

Pasty Raisins anyone?


I laughed so hard when I found these pictures. My mom scanned these papers that she has kept all these years. My sisters and I wrote an entire cookbook with several recipes. All the recipes contained your basic staple ingredients. Water, sugar, raisins and.....toothpaste. Ha ha ha! And the worst part is we really ate them.

I was a very imaginative girl and was always forming some type of club. Here is a list of the rules for one of our clubs. My personal favorites-
#1 No bad laughage (language)
#11 Kara is Master (she was the older,cooler,next door neighbor)
#2 No introders....hee hee

1 comment:

The Happy Halls said...

Life with you kids had it's down times, but for the most part, it was such a joy. I loved what each of you would come up with for play time. I giggle every time I see these too. No wonder you are all so creative! Love Mom