Friday, April 3, 2009

Work Stuff

Work has been really crazy lately. It feels like my work day flies by so fast that I don't get enough done. I have been gone from the office for a lot of different things and that seems to put me in a bigger rush as well. Even though it gets stressful to be running ALL the time, I love my job. I am thankful to have such a good job and to be working for such wonderful people.
I have been working a lot with my Leadership Pocatello class to plan our fundraising event. I am the chairman of the decorating committee. I have had a ton of meetings etc in preparation for the event. I spent the day today decorating and tomorrow night is the big event. It will be a great night...and I will be glad when it is over. I applied to be a facilitator for next years class and have been accepted. We will start planning meetings for that next week.
I took my two Sales Managers and my Executive Housekeeper to the Chamber of Commerce bowling tournament. We had a lot of fun. However, NONE of us should quit our day jobs to be professional bowlers.
Next week is the Dodge National Circuit Finals Rodeo. Our hotel is the host hotel and we are throwing the kick off party for the event. My sales staff and I have been planning all sorts of fun stuff for that. We will work 8AM to 10PM on Tuesday for that event. All the rodeo queens and the cowboys come as well as Chamber members. We will have several hundred people out in our pool area. I will post pics after.
I keep hoping things will slow down so I can get caught up but I don't think that will be happening soon. Coming up for me- Month end numbers, Q2 marketing plan, Rodeo week, a wedding/banquet photo shoot, Governors Conference on Tourism in Sun Valley,client appreciation...and the list goes on! I love it. :)
The Fab Bowling Team
My awesome Sales Managers, Shayna and Racheal
Me and Sheila
Decorating the Memorial Building for our Mardi Gras event. www.leadershippocatello.com

The decorating committee. Jon, Gail, Holly, Brandi, Me, Shilo and Connie

No comments: