Friday, March 20, 2009
Happy Birthday Kenny!
Kenny is such a great guy. I love that he is so laid back and calm. He never has anything negative to say and he never talks bad about anyone. He is a hard worker and puts in a crazy amount of work hours to support our family. He is a friend to everyone and I have yet to meet a person who didn't like him. He will go out of his way to help people. He is fun to be around and he loves to hang out with his family. I respect him for living life with out worrying what other people think. He does not try to be something isn't. He has overcome incredible challenges and I admire the strength he has. I love having him as my husband and friend. Happy Birthday Kenny!
Loves Family time
Kenny is very smart. He came up with this idea for a shuttle van at the car dealership he worked at.
Kenny loves to be outside
He loves the babies
Isn't he handsome with his crooked smile?
If there is a BBQ going on you will always find Kenny grilling. He cooks an awesome steak!
Loves to go camping
Loves family outings
LOVES four wheeling
Such a great dad
I love you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment