Friday, March 20, 2009

Get Well Notes



Here are some cards sent to Kylie by her classmates.

From Taylor-
Dear Kylie
I hope you fill better.
You are my friend.
I like you. I no what happen. I understan.
I sorry

To Kylie From Jadon
I mes you
Kylie I hope you feall better.
if that happend to me, I wood be crianing for a wiyol.
Whell I hope you feal better soon. Whait I know you whil feal better soon.
Thank goodnes fore the hosbittel.

From Connor
dear kylie I hope you feal better soon. I can feal your pain.
I doen't want you to be sad but I am. It problebly hearts to have serjery.
by kylie see you soon love Connor

Frum Hayden
dear Kylie I hope you'er arem fils beadr
I am glad you'er in my clas you mack a good frend
I love you'er name to and love you'er worc you'er frend Hayden
luve hayden

No comments: