Now, I wouldn't be a good big sister if I didn't tease my little brother. The morning of the shower I was running late. I called Jeff to see if he would run to the store to pick up some pop and pens. He has 2 trucks. An old one that he uses for work and a brand new Titan. He thought the shower started sooner than it did and was in a hurry back from the store. His old truck was parked in front of the house. He was pulling in front of the old truck to park and side swiped his new one. It isn't often that you get into a wreck in your car....with your other car. While I saw the humor in this...he didn't. When he took me to see the damage and I saw how long the scrape was I asked, "Why didn't you stop when you heard it?" He replied he was going too fast. So I took some pictures for posterity and told him someday he will think it is funny. I am so nice.
Showing the bride to be
1 comment:
That is really funny. I haven't heard about that at all, until I read it on your blog. I guess it's not one of Jeffs proudest moments huh.
Post a Comment