Flipping through a scrapbook with dad-
Kaiden- "Here is Kelsey, here is Kylie..."
Flips to the page with HIS ultrasound pictures
Kaiden- "And this is scary things."
That is really funny. Kids tell it as they see it and it is funny what they say at a time when you aren't away from home. My youngest daughter Tiffanie told me the other day that she had a scary dream. So I said how come you didn't come in our room and tell me. Tiffanie said ccause it was funny. I said your scary dream was funny and she said yeah all my scary dreams are funny. Maybe she had it mixed around and meant her funny dreams were funny but she insisted her scary one's were funny. Anyway sorry to ramble on. Your kids are beautiful.
1 comment:
That is really funny. Kids tell it as they see it and it is funny what they say at a time when you aren't away from home. My youngest daughter Tiffanie told me the other day that she had a scary dream. So I said how come you didn't come in our room and tell me. Tiffanie said ccause it was funny. I said your scary dream was funny and she said yeah all my scary dreams are funny. Maybe she had it mixed around and meant her funny dreams were funny but she insisted her scary one's were funny. Anyway sorry to ramble on. Your kids are beautiful.
Post a Comment