there are several things I am perplexed about. If you have an answer please leave me a comment....PLEASE!!! I am blogging challenged!
1. How do you use the strike out over your text?
2. What does the live feed do for you?
3. How do you shrink a lot of info into a link...for example how do I shrink my favorite things list to just a link that takes you to the list?
4. How do you track who is visiting your blog?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
2 comments:
Hey Tanae, how are things out in Po-ca-tell-a? This is Jordan. I see you found me on here somehow. Very nice. Anywho, Josh and his wife have a blog but it's a password locked one. I don't have it, but I can give your email then they can add you to their list to see the blog. I don't beleive Jake and Shamay have one. They're really not into it, but I have some other info if you wanna talk with 'em. Alrighty, that's 'bout that!!!!
Tenae---
I dont know any of the answers to your questions, but I wanted to say hello! Your mom found my blog so I've been able to catch up with all of you (by the way, this is Janelle (Rose) Phipps from long long ago--do you remember me?). Just so you know, I always thought you were the coolest, most beautiful person in the world and you still are! What a beautiful family you have. I want you to know how much I appreciate all of those activities you used to plan for us kids after school. They were always so much fun and I know that took a lot of effort on your part. I'm sure you're an amazing mom. Here's my blog: www.janelleanddavid.blogspot.com.
Keep in touch!
Janelle
Post a Comment