Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Is it wrong

that I can't get enough of the horrible American Idol auditions? They are so hilarious! It's like watching someone fall on the ice. You really do hope they are okay but it is seriously funny. I was about to cancel our cable because we never really watch tv anymore but I will have to wait until the auditions are done airing. I always wonder how on earth these people do not realize that they cannot sing. American Idol auditions are like the state fair. The weirdest people come out of the woodwork. I always wonder where all the weird fair people are during normal day time hours?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so glad that you posted this audition. I am a HUGE AI fan, and I think this is the best (meaning awfuly entertaining) one I've seen. I LOVE it!!!!

Sarah said...

I mean with the one with the blond haired girl with glasses who came in with her mom who looks just like her. They were writing a "novel" about Simon. They couldn't have been for real!

Idaho Bride Magazine said...

that was a good laugh :)