Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Kendall!!

Kenneth Dale Simpson III aka Kendall
December 22, 1997
Kendall in 2005 (as far back as my digital pictures go)
Kendall is such an awesome son. He has always been a great helper and is very aware of what people around him need. He is always the first to notice if I am having an off day and he goes out of his way to help me out. He is smart and funny and our family would not be the same with out him. Kendall is a good example to his little brother. I look back at pictures and get a little sad that he is growing up so fast yet I am looking forward to watching him grow to be a strong young man with a desire to serve the Lord. Happy Birthday Kendall! We love you. Kendall and Kelsey December 2008
THE PARTY
We went to Deleta for Kendall's family birthday party. Kendall opted for donuts instead of cake. We had lots of fun and the adults got a great workout. Pushing a stroller while skating is really great for the buns and thighs! I am very proud to say I WON the limbo contest....ON SKATES!! It was a great feat because in the final round all the the contestants were VERY short, but I won and I got a drink ticket. Woohoo!



No comments: