Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Celebration

We had a good Christmas....hectic but good. We had a party on Christmas Eve with the Simpson's.
The girls looking over the gift table
My wonderful sister-in-law Lisa and Elli bug
I can't get enough of Elli....she is so stinking cute!
TWISTER!!
Masi

Christmas morning was wonderful. Santa was very good to the kids this year. They got a Wii with Guitar Hero (who knew I would become addicted to this game? more on that later).





My beautiful sisters-in-law, Kristi and Lisa
Lexie and Kylie
Grandpa Simpson gets a new hat
Again...Elli
I want to keep her!
The rest of the day was crazy. Kenny and I spent a good part of the afternoon trying to remove snow from TWO driveways in preparation for the move the next day. The driveway at our new house is terribly steep and we got a ton of snow.

Those tracks are of my car sliding into the garage. When I left to go to the other house I slowly backed out of the garage onto the crazy steep driveway and as soon as my tires hit the snow I slid, with my foot on the brake, the whole way down and into the street. I couldnt stop!
It was not a relaxing day by any means but we got a lot done.

No comments: