My little brother Craig is....A SPAZ! He is such a fun guy to be around. I love when we all get together and Craig and I can be spaz's together. I have a lot of memories of Craig when I was in high school. One time he and his friend Tim Strazzo took the keys to my car, rolled it down the street and around the corner and then hid my keys. I also remember him acting like a total nerd when my dates would come over to the house. He loved to embarrass me. Shortly after I got my drivers licence, he was riding with me the first time I got pulled over by a cop and was given a ticket. I made him swear not to tell mom and dad.
He is a great husband and father. One of the things I admire about him the most is his ability to accept people no matter their faults. He is a great brother and I love hanging out with him and his wife.
Happy Birthday Craig!
No comments:
Post a Comment