Saturday, December 20, 2008

Moving Week


This will probably be my last post for a while until things get settled down. My house is total chaos and disaster. We are trying to get packed, yet still live. The official move day is December 26th. Crazy, I know! I have mourned the loss of this house and I am really excited about our new house. We will try to finish getting everything packed this weekend and will be "camping" in our house until Friday. I am sure we will be bumming meals on Christmas Day from family. Hey, at least I don't have to cook, right? We should be able to finish up moving our stuff on the 27th and that will give me a few days to get the old house cleaned...any volunteers? LOL. I have been trying to clean as I go so that it will not take long.
If you need our new address, email me at tenaesimpson@msn.com and I will get it to you. We are turning off our home phone on the 29th and will be using our cell phones from here on out. If you need our #'s email me for them as well.
If I don't see you or talk to you before Christmas, I hope you have a wonderful holiday!
I am very thankful for my family and friends and am keenly aware of all my blessings. I am looking forward to my family's "Goal Day" on Jan 1st. I will be posting all the exciting things we will be working on this year.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Liz said...

I am soo excited to hear about your families goal day. Have a Merry Christmas. I am thinking of you!

Cami said...

Good Luck...let us know when you are settled...I would love to see your new house!

Unknown said...

Got your Christmas card. I hope the move goes well...I will call you soon to catch up. Love ya.