Monday, November 3, 2008

HSM3


Kelsey and I went to see High School Musical 3. Kenny and I were taking her out as a reward for getting all A's. She chose HSM3 and when we told Kenny the movie choice, we decided to put him out of his future misery and let him stay home and watch the kids.
I have to say that I LOVED it! I know it's a cheesy high school movie, but i loved it! If you liked the first two, you will love this one. There are several dance/song numbers that are amazing!

On a side note, there were two preteen girls in the theatre that were talking on their cell phones while the movie was playing. SO ANNOYING! There was a group 5 older women in front of me that shushed them and they kept on chatting away. Finally the man sitting behind us yelled in a very loud deep voice, "PUT THE PHONE AWAY!" It scared Kelsey and I and we both jumped. It worked though...complete silence followed.

When we got home, I came dancing in the door doing my best musical song and dance. Kenny said, "Don't ever do that again!" Ha ha

2 comments:

Liz said...

I got the same "don't ever do that again" speech. lol White girls can't dance?

Cami said...

I am going to take my girls to the move this week!!!! I hate stupid kids who ruin movies...I get cranky about it!