Monday, November 3, 2008

Toilets for you!

Phone conversation~
Kylie: "Mom, can I play with a friend?"
Me: "Is your room clean?"
Kylie: "No"
Me: "Clean your room and then call me back and we will talk about it."

Fast Forward~ Home from work
Kylie: "Mom can I play with a friend?"
Me: "Is your room clean?"
Kylie: "No"
Me: " Kylie, you have to do the chores that you are asked to do. What do you think your punishment should be for not listening when I asked you to clean your room?"
Kylie: "I could scrub the toilet...with a tooth brush?"

2 comments:

Cami said...

can she come to my house when she is done???

Cami said...

Costco has the Nikon (which I prefer) D90 and D40 I believe. Either of them would be great...depending on your budget. How big of a zoom do you want? The bigger the zoom the bigger the cost. I just use the 28-80 that came with my camers...I also like my 50mm prime lense.