Kaiden loves the song, ' We Will Rock You'. He was singing it at the top of his lungs in the kitchen while I was cleaning up from dinner. I was surprised to hear his interpretation of one sentence. Kaiden: "Mud on your face, big disgrace, kickin your mom in the middle of face."
Me: "Your kicking your mom in the face? That's not very nice."
Kaiden: "Ya."
I took a video on my cell phone of him singing. When he gets to that phrase, watch his hesitation and fill in. So funny!
At least now he is kicking my shoe instead of my face, although I am not sure why he is even kicking me at all. :o)
4 comments:
I LOVE Kaiden stories. They always crack me up. I was not referring to you when I made that statement in my blog about kid stories. I have already erased it because I realized it didn't sound very nice. I was in one of my "I don't have a baby and I don't need one" moods, which actually means I WANT one and I don't have one, so I take my frustration out on people who do have kids. Dumb, huh? It's not even that I can't have kids, it's my choice to not have them yet, but sometimes I want to change my mind. Please keep sharing your "Kaiden moments" with me! I can always use a good laugh!
I also just realized I said "I love my Willie" in my last posting. Ha-ha
That is the Kaiden I know and love. He is so dang funny.
I seriously need to read your blog everyday for comedic relief. Is that a word?
Post a Comment