Sunday, October 19, 2008

Really expensive piece of metal


Kenny is restoring a Chevy Nova. When he is finished it will be a beautiful, shiny, FAST, money pit. I mean car. This weekend he brought home the custom made motor. I tried really hard to be excited about it but it really just looks like a hunk of metal. A VERY, VERY, expensive hunk of metal. My father in law and husband carried on what seemed like a conversation in a foreign language about this hunk of metal. I caught a few words like, torque, horsepower and calibration. I am sure he was looking for a bigger reaction from me...but I just dont get it. If your husband is into cars, have him come take a look at this thing. Then Kenny will have someone who cares, to show it off to.

1 comment:

Cami said...

I think he owes you a nice shiny diamond?!?!?! makes sense right?