Saturday, September 20, 2008

Yay ME!

I LOVE when I have really productive days. I got a ton done today! I made all those bagels and sandwiches and froze them. It went really fast! I also "inherited" a LARGE collection of pears from my mom and sister-in-law so I made 15 jars of freezer jam today and I still have 5 large bowls overflowing with pears! I have never made jam or done any canning before this year. I actually find I really enjoy it and it leaves me with a profound sense of accomplishment! So....YAY ME!

3 comments:

Liz said...

You are awesome and I am so glad that you had a productive day! You inspire with me all you do! I have some ideas for the kids and will call soon.

Unknown said...

Good job! I have never had pear jam? How did it turn out?

Darci and Ryan said...

That's awesome. I've been doing a bit of it myself this year and it really is quite satisfying when you are done.