Sunday, September 21, 2008

stomp stomp splash

I spent most of the morning trying to get all my bill information loaded into the automatic bill pay thing....it was taking forever and I was really absorbed in trying to figure it out. In the background I hear. STOMP STOMP SPLASH....STOMP STOMP SPLASH... this sound is repeated a few more times before I realize that it is a strange noise. I look up to see Kaiden stomping in a puddle on the kitchen floor. Um...it was pee. We were attempting potty training today and he is wearing underwear. He was having a blast! It was just like jumping in a puddle outside. SIGH!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I can remember those day! Its okay, I doesn't last TOO long:) Plus it makes for great stories and blog material, right.

Unknown said...

Girl, I am doing right in the middle of potty training. Lot's of fun. Soon it will be over for you....

Nicole Hernandez said...

Tenae-
Good to hear from you! I'm glad we'll be able to keep in touch easier. I can't believe how big your kids are. Time goes by too fast.

Cami said...

Hey...The kids brought home a flyer about the triathalon from school. The Pocatello Tri Club put it on and they do have a website.

It was a total blast, we will definately be doing it again next year!

Ramsey said...

Some day we will miss the STOMP STOMP STOMP, SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH sounds! Right?