Saturday, September 20, 2008

80's Fashion Flashback!

UM....yes this is a shirt that snaps in the crotch! I found it on the rack at the store. I sincerely hope that this is not a returning trend. What woman really wants to wear a onesie? I also saw a pair of black acid washed skinny pants! Really?! ACID WASH?!! Then I attended the back to school night at the junior high and I saw a girl wearing the afore mentioned pants and she was wearing JELLY BRACELETS. She actually looked really cute. I guess this cut of jeans looks better than a wide leg and then pegging...lol. (and no that is not me in the pegging picture!)
Man those were the days! Anyone remember the charm necklaces?

4 comments:

Liz said...

I sooo remember charm bracelets. I saw some of that stuff at the mall and was baffled and already hating the skinny jean. If wide leg goes away..please remind me I need to just not wear jeans!

Tenae said...

The one good thing about fashion right now is that all jean cuts are in style....which makes it easy to pick the one that looks best on you. I have not been able to accept the skinny leg either. LOL

Unknown said...

I totally had the charm necklaces, Jelly bracelets, jelly shoes, the big slouch socks. Plus, (I should be totally embarrased) I really like acid washed jean!:) I guess old habits die hard, right? lol As for the skinny leg, I totally have no experience with that! lol

Unknown said...

Oh my heck! I love it!! I totally took me back!